Smoky Mountain Historical Society Membership
New members that join after 11/19/2018 have web access to our site till 12/31/2019 and will receive their 4 printed journals when available in 2019. Plus you will have access to view or download to save all 2018 and back journals in our archive. Current Members who renew before Janurary 1 will be credited towards your 2019 membership. More benefits coming soon!
Membership dues for the Smoky Mountain Historical Society are only $15.00 per year. The membership year is from January to December. Dues paid before December are credited to the current year, with new members receiving all prior issues of the Journal published for that year. Starting with the fall 2018 issue issues are available fo $15.00per year with B&W Journals and our new Full color version for $20.00 per year. Both are listed in our store.
Bennefits of joining:
- Your membership is tax deductable
- Access to our In the Shadow of The Smokies Section covering the Cemeterys of the area.
- Downloadable Searchable PDF copies of all known back issues ( Goldmines of information) Content is being reviewed to add to our SMHS Genealogy Tree Database.
- Access to members only Downloads
- Access to the In The Shadows Of The Smokies members only content
- Access to our online Genealogy database (over 150,000 names searcable and a 6 generation genealogy downloadable PDF from current content) This is a ongoing project. We have combined two personal databases of members personal research donated to the Society by Larry Fox and Jim Everhart. Others wishing to share please contact Jim Everhart AKA firstname.lastname@example.org . Over the coming months We will be correcting any duplicates and adding new found information.
- More to come soon
No PayPal Account Is Required, please use PayPal Guest Checkout to use a credit card. Please allow 2 business days to receive your account ID and password. You must continue until you have a Buy Now Button to complete your purchase.
You may make payments by Check or
you will be propted to enter this 4 digit code you get when you click the little box and then you enter the 4 digit code in the yellow box
OR if you prefer to pay by check you choose either our new Color edition (sample to view in our "Sample Journal" tab to your left. Once you decide between the Color or B&W versions please send the information below with your check to:
Smoky Mountain Historical Society
P.O. Box 5078
Sevierville, TN 37864-5078